Come home to gracious mountain living.
Homes at Winding Creek Farm celebrate the mountain lifestyle. Architectural glass and abundant windows bring the outside in. Natural wood, stacked stone and rustic accents create an unmistakable warmth. And wide porches, pathways and decks offer the perfect invitation to relax and enjoy the fabulous mountain views.
- One- and two-story homes of 2,000-3,000+ square feet
- Creative design, exquisite craftsmanship and solid construction
- Convenient, main-floor living
- Ample outdoor living spaces
What Distinguishes a Winding Creek Home?
Plain and simple, it’s a commitment to quality, comfort and convenience — inside and out!
- Sturdy 2′ x 6′ framing
- Energy-efficient insulation
- Abundant use of wood and stone
- Stacked stone fireplaces
- Soaring windows
- Natural log accents
- Custom kitchens
- Spacious porches and decks
- Cedar shake accents
Uniquely in Tune with Nature
The quiet charm and beauty of Winding Creek Farm flows from a love and respect for the land. When it comes time to build, only the minimum number of trees required to build are removed. House locations are even shifted to accommodate mature trees.
Laid-back living starts with low-maintenance exteriors.
The quality materials and low-maintenance design that go into each home at Winding Creek Farm mean less time maintaining and more time enjoying the mountain lifestyle!
- Durable fiber cement siding
- Architectural shingles with limited lifetime warranty
- Fiber cement or stain-grade trim and soffits
- Energy-efficient vinyl windows
- Seamless aluminum gutters
- Poured concrete porches and decks
- Insulated steel garage doors
Seeing Is Believing!
A number of distinctive model homes are open and available for your inspection. Just call 828-494-5725 to schedule a visit.
Click here for easy driving directions to Winding Creek Farm.