The vision of Winding Creek Farm has been clear from the beginning: to provide an idyllic mountain retreat for our residents. No Walmarts, no traffic, no noise — just magnificent views, cool mountain air and unspoiled nature.
- Incredible 3-state views with elevations topping 1,900
- Gently graded homesites carefully situated for privacy
- Well maintained roadways and drives
- Mature hardwoods and native vegetation
- Abundant green spaces
- Environmentally sensitive design throughout
- Portfolio and custom homes available
The Perfect Location
Winding Creek Farm is perfectly situated in the mountains of Western North Carolina — just minutes from the tree lined streets, shops and historic buildings of Murphy, NC and Blue Ridge, Ga. The setting is serene and secluded, yet every modern convenience — from top-notch healthcare to upscale dining and cultural attractions — are always close by.
A Different Approach to Mountain Living
Winding Creek Farm encompasses 32 gently rolling acres that rise from 1,700 to 1,900’. Carefully graded roadways follow the natural contours of the land without the steep inclines found at many other mountain communities. Homesites are situated at natural building spots with the goal of having no other homes visible. It is a more measured approach to development that appeals to those who want to walk out on their deck and experience nothing but nature!
- 16 lots ranging from 1.3-2.2 acres
- Thoughtfully plotted homesites that accentuate privacy and preserve the views
- Abundant hardwoods
- Bordered by clear-flowing Winding Creek
- Architectural guidelines and protective covenants in place