Where the mountains meet main street.
In many mountain communities, “away from it all” means just that … away from everything. However, Winding Creek Farm is conveniently located in the triangle between Blue Ridge, GA, Copperhill, TN and Murphy, NC just minutes from the shops, restaurants, and micro breweries.
- Enjoy al fresco dining along downtown Blue Ridge’s “restaurant row.”
- Shop in historic downtown Murphy.
- Take in comedy, drama, live music and more at the Blue Ridge Community Theater.
- Game the night away at Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino.
- Stroll the annual Arts in the Park Festival, Blues & BBQ Festival and many more.
- Explore the boutiques, galleries and art crawls along historic Main Street in Blue Ridge.
- Sample some local wine or craft beer at the many vineyards, wineries and craft breweries in the area.
- Get wet — boat on our beautiful lakes and fly-fish on our many nearby rivers.
- Take family & friends out for a day on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway.
Ready for a visit? Contact us today.
Friendly folks are just part of the small-town charm here in the North Georgia Mountains. The quaint, historic downtowns of Blue Ridge, Georgia, and Murphy, North Carolina, boast boutiques, galleries and specialty shops brimming with unique finds. Dining out could mean anything from a down-home “meat-and-three” to inspired creations from cutting-edge chefs, winemakers and microbrewers who have heeded the call of the mountains.
You must be logged in to post a comment.